Welcome to Whangarei, Northland & New Zealand
We provide tailor-made relocation, settlement & employee welcome services for companies and private individuals located in sub-tropical Whangarei in Northland, New Zealand.
We know that the stress of relocating can dramatically affect home life and work productivity. Moving to a new country or town with the upheaval to children’s schooling and spouse’s employment can cause difficulties.
Every person is unique. Therefore we match our services to individual needs. We‘re here for you and will be happy to consult with you personally, without obligation and free of charge.
Benefits of our relocation and welcome service:
- inside knowledge from day 1 to help you with the challenge of relocation
- an experienced team who will work on your behalf
- a modular range of services so you only select what you need
- avoid hidden costs of an unsuccessful move
- your family is supported ensuring a balanced home life
- an instant network of migrants and locals
- problems are resolved before they become unmanageable
Typical issues experienced by people relocating:
- a heavy workload with a new job, moving logistics and recreating a personal life
- experiencing culture shock due to unfamiliar or even completely alien surroundings
- time-consuming research required from many different information sources
- physical and emotional distance from family and social support networks
- a sense of no longer belonging, questions of personal identity
- the need to create new relationships in a foreign environment
We anticipate many of these possible problems in advance and help to reduce stress, inconvenience and disruption commonly associated with relocations. Using our services ensures that you have more time and energy to focus on private and professional demands and to make the settlement and immigration process into Whangarei an enjoyable one.
|Ask your new Whangarei employer to sponsor a personalised Welcome Pack or service!|
you so much for the assistance rendered in getting us settled to life
in Whangarei. Your services are invaluable and highly recommended to
any new immigrant to New Zealand. Not only were you very professional
in providing guidance on questions raised but you were also extremely
approachable, friendly and willing to assist. It is the personal touch
that you put in that makes all the difference.“ S from South Africa||“Wendy
clearly understood the challenge of relocation and based on her own
experience was able to talk with knowledge and passion about the
benefits of living in the area. Her openness to newcomers and the
connections she has across the community certainly eased the relocation
process.” G from New Zealand|